Brief Introduction：The 35m3 mobile concrete batching plant for sale is also known as a 35 mixing station. It adopts advanced automatic control system and integrates simulation technology.
The 35m3 mobile concrete batching plant for sale is also known as a 35 mixing station. It adopts advanced automatic control system and integrates simulation technology into concrete field, intelligent control, automatic control and manual control. It can observe and count the mixing station in real time. The production process and production situation of the building can be connected to detect states of sand control, water content of aggregates and slump degree. The system realizes automatic online temperature compensation to achieve the purpose of sand and water reduction, and provide remote communication interface for each workstation. Data is passed to the office for instant reading of production process data for easy management.
Features of a 35m3 mobile concrete batching plant for sale is as below.
1. It adopts modular structure and modular unit, which is very convenient for installation and relocation.
2. The mixing mainframe and aggregate of YHZS35 mobile concrete batching plant adopts JS750 double-shaft forced concrete mixer, which has good mixing quality and high efficiency.
3. The PLD1200 batching machine is adopted for concrete batching, which is accurate in measurement and high in production efficiency.
4. Powder, water and admixture are all measured by electronic scale, and the batching precision is high.
5. The water supply system adopts the siphon pump pressure principle to make the water flow rate increase and spray evenly.
6. The electrical control system adopts imported components and has reliable performance. It can be manually and automatically controlled and easy to operate.
7. The 35m3 mobile concrete batching plant for sale is of anti-noise, anti-dust pollution and environmental protection design. It is a new generation of cement concrete mixing equipment, suitable for urban commodity ready-mixed concrete, road and bridge, water conservancy, airport, port and other large infrastructure construction projects and places with high demand for concrete.